We are looking for an all-rounded intern to work directly with the founders in launching our product.
What will you be doing
You will be involved in all aspects of the business, and we promise you everyday will be an adventure. You will help us with designing our investor business decks, working closely across our core team and designing for a range of creative campaigns, creating content, and getting exposure to all the functions within our fast growing startup.
Here are the experiences and skills we’d love you to have
- Some experience in Photoshop and Lightroom
- Experience in creating business deck
- Strong command of the English language
- Familiarity with common social media platforms such as Medium, Youtube and Linkedin
- Independent learner
- Experience in Figma
- Keen interest in creative design, startup and software
- You have personal pet projects you work on for fun in your free time
- You can commit for at least 12 weeks
Your team and career
We are a fast moving startup, you will work directly with the CEO and CTO of the company. You will contribute to the design and creative needs of our team and work under agile scrum organization.
The challenges our company will face in the next 6 months are prioritised as followed,
- Successful onboarding of new clients
- Developing new features
- Keeping our users happy and continuously using our app
DayOne is a fast moving startup that is focused on optimising the end to end process of retail and F&B, from hiring to onboarding to management and training. DayOne is built upon the value of integrity, openness and honesty.