We're looking for a react native engineer who can help bring the product from idea to life.
What will you be doing
We are building a mobile app to help optimise the processes of frontline workers. We will be using React for the web platform and React Native for the mobile version.
Here are the experience and skill we’d love you to have
- Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3 / SASS
- Knowledge in React Native (Typescript)
- Has some experience / knowledge in Expo.io
- An understanding of Git and version controls
- An understanding of Firebase, NoSQL, Restful API and MEAN stack are a major plus
- You are actively involved in UX and engineering communities and trends
- You have personal pet projects you work on for fun in your free time
Your team and career
We are a fast moving startup, you will work directly with the CTO and CEO of the company. You will contribute to the product roadmap definition and work on the development of the product under agile scrum organization.
The challenges our company will face in the next 6 months are prioritised as followed,
- Getting an MVP of the product ready
- Developing new features
- Creating a client mobile version
DayOne is a fast moving startup that is focused on optimising the end to end process of retail and F&B, from hiring to onboarding to management and training. DayOne is built upon the value of integrity, openness and honesty.