We are looking for a jack-of-all-trades-roll-up-your-sleeve-boots-on-the-ground type of individual looking to join our fast growing family.
What will you be doing
If doing a little bit of everything and getting exposure across all functions of a startup sounds like the dream job, you are at the right place. You will help us with product testing, talking to users, creating content, developing our sales funnel, customer success, design thinking and getting exposure to all the functions within our fast growing startup.
Here are the experiences and skills we’d love you to have
- Some experience in Adobe (photoshop, illustrator, lightroom)
- Strong command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with social media platforms such as Medium, Youtube and Linkedin
- Experience in creating business decks
- Comfortable networking and meeting new individuals
- Independent learner
- Experience in Figma and Webflow
- You have been a part of startup previously
- You have personal pet projects you work on for fun in your free time
Your team and career
We are a small team - you will work directly with all members of the team - Jiawen, Weixian and Johan. We are growing quickly and are looking to scale up the team in the coming months across various functions, so a leadership role down the road is likely.
We are also at an exciting point in our journey - we have just launched our product and are right now in hyper-growth mode, so there are opportunities for experimentation and you will help to write the playbook for sales, customer success and marketing.
DayOne is a fast moving startup that is focused on optimising the end to end process of retail and F&B, from hiring to onboarding to management and training. DayOne is built upon the value of integrity, openness and honesty.